The Student Portal is a one-stop site to access the key areas of student life. The Message Center allows for easy communication between faculty and students and includes campus notifications.
On the portal, students can request transcripts and view their grades, attendance records, financial aid awards, payment history and balances, class schedules, and more.
Students who do not have access to the portal may request transcripts here: Order an Official Transcript.
The Student Portal will be available on 10/5.
- Upcoming, Current, and Previous Courses
- Program Plan Class Roster and Class Attendance
- Financial Summary
- Payment History
- Pay Online
- Payment Schedule
- Self-Service Forms
- Request Official Transcript
- FERPA Block
- FERPA Release
- Emergency Contact Information
- Enrollment Verification
- Message Center, Event Notifications, and Contact Manager
- Career Services
- Resume Writing Guides
- Interview Tips
- Job Search Tools
- And more
- Externship Timesheets
- Campus Information and Academic Support (including Faculty Directory)
- 24/7 Technology Support