Choosing an accredited school is important to your education. Accreditation signifies that the school has met certain standards of quality in education, so you can feel confident in the value of the education you receive.
Brightwood Career Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award diplomas and associate’s degrees.
ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. ACICS may be contacted at:
750 First Street NE, Suite 980
Washington, DC 20002-4241
For more information on Brightwood Career Institute’s accrediting agency, please visit the ACICS web site.
- The Respiratory Care specialized associate's degree program at the Philadelphia Mills campus is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (www.coarc.com).
Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care
1248 Harwood Road
Bedford, Texas 76021-4244
- Licensed by:
Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools
Pennsylvania Department of Education
333 Market Street
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17126-0333
- Approved under the provisions of Title 38, United States Code, to train eligible persons and veterans
- There is no programmatic accreditation for the Computer Network Technology, Electrical Technician and Pharmacy Technician programs.
- The Medical Assistant and Medical Billing and Coding programs are not programmatically accredited.
- American Registry of Medical Assistants
- Association of Private Sector Colleges and Universities
- Pennsylvania Association of Private School Administrators