Skip to Main Content

Transcript Requests

Official Transcripts

To request an official transcript, please download, complete, and send the Request for Release of School Transcript form to this address:

Please make sure to provide a physical mailing address as transcripts cannot be emailed or faxed.

Unofficial Transcripts

For unofficial transcripts, please visit the Student Portal at Select Report Card from the My Academics menu. Then pick Unofficial Transcript from the Printable Report drop-down menu and click the red PDF icon beside the menu.

If you do not have a Student Portal account, you will need to request a transcript following the instructions in the Official Transcripts section above.