We understand that balancing family, duty, and career responsibilities can be challenging. That is why Brightwood Career Institute has dedicated individuals in our Military Student Center who can help you navigate the process of either starting or going back to school.
Military Student Center
Our Military Student Center (MSC) team is committed to the success of military students and their families. Our advisors are veterans or military spouses with direct experience understanding the benefits and special needs of those who have served. We are committed to helping you navigate our student-friendly policies and achieve career success. Services include:
- Helping you understand and maximize your benefits and available grants
- Providing guidance as you select your program of study
- Assisting with acquiring military and institutional transcripts for transfer of credit
- Aiding in areas unique to service men and women, such as leaves of absence, deployment, and transition to civilian life
Financial Aid Options
Federal student aid for military students not eligible for military tuition assistance or GI Bill benefits may be available for those who qualify. Our Student Finance Department could help determine if you are eligible for federal financial aid, including grants and loan programs.
Additional information about program tuition rates and associated fees can be found on the Tuition and Fees page under the Financial Aid section of the course catalog for your chosen campus.* Click here to view the catalogs.
* Some programs may have additional associated fees that are not included in the price of tuition. See the Tuition and Fees page under the Financial Aid section of the catalog for your chosen campus for more information, including associated fees.